What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our site?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information or other details to help you with your experience. We sometimes use this information collected to send newsletters and promotional emails to your e-mail address. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, create an account or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned as often as possible for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. However, it won't affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Sometimes we may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Usage Reporting
- We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Privacy for children
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the circumstances put parents in control. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old and it is down to the concern of the parent when accessing our site.
Subscribers, customer accounts and affiliates
By submitting your details to either become a subscriber or an account holder, you agree to receive e-mail marketing. We use Shopify and MailChimp to email customers, which requires us to import our customer database to these services in order to publish emails. If you wish to unsubscribe from these services, click 'unsubscribe' to terminate your account or subscription.
In the unlikely event of a data breach we will take the following responsive action:
We will notify you via email within 3 business days
We also agree to the current laws which require that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable actions against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
For questions and contact, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Auto Aroma (Unit 2), Belle Vue Industrial Park, Elm Tree Street, WF1 5EQ